Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Meal Planning for January done

Following the meal plan for December didn't go quite as planned.  We ended going out a couple times for various reasons, and I didn't feel well at all last week, so hardly cooked meaning many recipes didn't get done.

The beauty of it - whatever I didn't make, I placed on my January meal plan.  I also kept a few recipes that my family, including myself, has shown to love.  I only had to find 4 new recipes from my various stacks to add to the calendar.

And voila, it took me 20 minutes.  How crazy is that?  I always feared meal planning because it was so time consuming, but I must admit... this method so far is saving me lots of time.  Additionally it's taking the stress out of what's for dinner tonight.  And bonus, I'm saving money because I'm only buying what I need (ok maybe plus a few treats here and there).

If you need motivation, it's doable! I'm not saying my method will work for everyone, but if you've been struggling with meal planning, try it out. :)

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed family time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 5am-9pm: April 28 - May 4 & life with my toddler

Evidently I haven't been jotting notes down as I should because I've been getting my weekends mixed up!  I totally omitted writing a...