Thursday, February 22, 2018

Needing structure

I'm planning on adding some structure to my blog over the next month or so.  Right now, I have so many ideas, and don't know which to pick.  Then I feel like my posts are rushed and missing content.  So many ideas that it almost creates writer's block.

I sat down with my husband last night and we came up with some topic ideas that I wrote down (and of course forgot at home).  Some of them I like so much that I think they will become serials - perhaps every 2 weeks or something like that.

So, look forward to more posts, more structure and hopefully topics that you can benefit from.  I've heard of editorial calendar's and will try to build something like one for myself.  I'm really excited, because I work really well when I am more organized - and I could use more organization.

Some recurring topics to look forward to:


  • My nine-to-five  five-to-nine day
  • Meal planning & nutrition
  • Product reviews (baby products, items helpful for moms, etc.) - to note, I'm trying out Blue Apron in mid-March so I look forward to sharing my experience
  • Current struggles
Parenting is hard, and the internet is filled with what you should do versus what you shouldn't do.  I'm here to offer, what I do with the attitude of hopefully this might work for you too, or a variable of it might.  I'm not looking for my way to be the right way.  I'm just here to offer a different perspective in the hopes that it'll help someone, or make someone feel less alone in their struggles with parenthood.  I'm no expert, I'm just me :)

If you ever want a topic covered, or my opinion, I'm always open to sharing it.  Feel free to leave a comment or email me: tsunaze1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 5am-9pm: April 28 - May 4 & life with my toddler

Evidently I haven't been jotting notes down as I should because I've been getting my weekends mixed up!  I totally omitted writing a...