Friday, March 2, 2018

Product Review: Neat Solutions Bibs



I thought I would do some product reviews as part of my blog.  I can share products that I love and use, and also share products that I have tried and have been a bust.  In a couple weeks I'll be trying out Blue Apron, so I'll be happy to report on that.  I've been wanting to try a service like what Blue Apron offers for a while now.  I'm not super excited about the recipes (hubby isn't either since it involves vegetables...), but I am curious about how it all goes.

I bought the bibs pictured above at the grocery store some months ago.  They are my favorite so far, aside from some of the ones we used when Sami was an infant.  They had been gifted to me by a friend (Kimm - thank you they were awesome), and they had been handmade.  I don't know if she bought them off Etsy.  They were made of cloth, and tied around the neck with a velcro strap (and the kind that actually works for a long time).  They also had an circle pad at the bottom of the bib to absorb messes.  She has unfortunately outgrown those.

The pictured bibs are made by "Neat Solutions".  As stated above, I bought them at the grocery store, "King Soopers" for you local Coloradans.  I absolutely love these bibs.  I even bought a second set.

I wish I could remember what I bought them for.  I think it was $4.99 for the set of 2.  I'm currently browsing Target's website since I couldn't find them on KS's website.  They have a similar set of 3 for $8.99.  That should give you an idea of the price.  And if you really want them - Target.com.

I don't know that I have anything negative to say about them.

They are made of terry cloth, which makes them easy to wash.  Bonus for me, I don't do the laundry - so that falls on my hubby, haha!  The other advantage of terry cloth is that it's absorbent so it will be sure to catch those sticky, gooey or watery messes.

They are easy to put on.  When you have a toddler and messing with a piece of velcro that just won't stay fastened, it is not the ideal situation.  Especially when they wiggle and are unhappy that it's dinner time.  Have I mentioned how still my daughter likes to stay?  Yeah, never - always has to be moving.  

And hey, let's face it, they are cute too!!  And they do have some for boys - I just don't have a picture of those to take for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My 5am-9pm: April 28 - May 4 & life with my toddler

Evidently I haven't been jotting notes down as I should because I've been getting my weekends mixed up!  I totally omitted writing a...