Monday, April 2, 2018

#MealPlanMonday: Mar 31-Apr 6

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you had a nice Easter.  Our little one was under the weather but managed to have some enjoyable activities thanks to Tylenol and Advil.


On this first Monday or April, I am happy to introduce my new meal plan template!  It has a column for the meal (which I will continue to plan 4 meals/week), a column for meal themes to help me offer variety within the week, and columns for the number of servings and the cost per serving to help me ensure I'm planning enough for the week and to ensure I'm not planning recipes that cost $10/serving every meal!

Meals for this week:

Raspberry-Chipotle Chicken Breasts with Cucumber Salad
Shepherd's pie
Taco salad and tacos for those who don't like salads (wink wink hubby)
Egg rolls with rice (I buy the Pagoda Express Egg Rolls and Jasmine rice)

Unfortunately I didn't get to do any meal prep this weekend.  We had a lot of activities planned the little one needed a little more TLC than usual.



PS. My picture of my meal plan has been updated.  I also added the link to the Taco salad recipe.  Thanks for your patience.

PSS. Short post this week - I took a short lunch because I had to bring my daughter to daycare this morning.  Almost kept her home, but she finally didn't have a fever.  And now, I'm coming down with it.  It's the last cold of the season right??



No comments:

Post a Comment

My 5am-9pm: April 28 - May 4 & life with my toddler

Evidently I haven't been jotting notes down as I should because I've been getting my weekends mixed up!  I totally omitted writing a...